This device has an internal, nonremovable, rechargeable
battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery from the
device as you may damage the device. The battery can be
charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will
eventually wear out. Recharge your battery only with Nokia
approved chargers designated for this device. Use of an
unapproved charger may present a risk of fire, explosion,
leakage, or other hazard.
If a battery is being used for the first time or if the battery
has not been used for a prolonged period, it may be
necessary to connect the charger, then disconnect and
reconnect it to begin charging the battery. If the battery is
completely discharged, it may take several minutes before
the charging indicator light is displayed.
Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the device
when not in use. Do not leave a fully charged battery
connected to a charger, since overcharging may shorten its
B a t t e r y i n f o r m a t i o n
lifetime. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its
charge over time.
Always try to keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F
and 77°F). Extreme temperatures reduce the capacity and
lifetime of the battery. A device with a hot or cold battery
may not work temporarily. Battery performance is
particularly limited in temperatures well below freezing.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode.
Batteries may also explode if damaged.
Never use any charger that is damaged.
Important: Operating times are estimates only
and depend on network conditions, features used,
battery age and condition, temperatures to which
battery is exposed, and many other factors.
C a r e a n d m a i n t e n a n c e