■ Pair the headset
If your phone supports the A2DP Bluetooth profile and has a
music player feature, you can use the phone to make and
receive calls, and to play music with the headset.
1. Ensure that your phone or music device is on and the
headset is off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction key (for about 4
seconds) until the green indicator light starts to flash
G e t s t a r t e d
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on your phone or music
player, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices on your
phone or music player.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the
headset to your device. If your device does not have a
keypad, it may use this passcode by default.
In some devices, you may need to make the connection
separately after pairing.
When the headset is connected to your device and is ready
for use, the green indicator light flashes slowly.
B a s i c u s e